Thursday, December 11, 2008

I can see clearly now

I went and had my eye exam the other day and my vision had gotten worse so getting these new glasses was awesome! I can actually see things far away now and not have to hold a book up to my nose to read it.

We had to get rid of our dog. He bit me yesterday morning on my lip so I had to go to the minor emergency center. They reported it to the animal control who came and got my dog yesterday. We signed the dog over to him to go be adopted again, just too much for us to take. It's a little sad but for the best.

Austin is still doing amazing on his medicines. He is on 2 now and they are helping him quite a bit. I am loving him so much on these medicines....he is like a different boy.. not that I didn't love him before, but you know what I mean.

Zach is going to start his radiology program soon at school. It will be very difficult on us financially but it is something that will help us in the longrun. So we just have to keep that in mind.

Work is still going well, I don't really like working Saturdays, but what can I do?! Anyway, enough about that ....

'Til the next haunt .....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww sorry to hear about your pup!

It's so great that the meds are still working for Austin.

Good luck to Zach too :)
*hugs*

Cori said...

awww hun im so sorry about the puppy ... hugs i will pray that the pup goes to good people that can manage it !!

So glad Austin's meds are working out still .. and the job's gong well too ...awsome :).

you know when i got my new glasses a couple months ago it was same for me ... was so great .. and im not getting anymore headaches at all !!! Take care sweety ...
Hugs xxx

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry to hear about the dog. It is for the best though !!
I'm glad to haer you have better vision now. Spectacles can do wonders if the have the good glasses !!!
Have a wonderful weekend !!

Tracy said...

so sorry bout the dog, but u know it is for the nest!! hugggzz

and omg i so need new glasses, lol Very glad you can see again!! :P

Gr8 news about my austin and it is going to all work out with Zach's school!!