Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Ace of Cups

I did my card a day drawing from my Celestial Tarot deck and I drew the Ace of Cups. Meaning new hope, new beginings, spiritual fulfillment, love, intmacy and happiness. I am hoping this means that my new found quest to return to my spiritual side is just on the horizon. I have strayed in the last year or so, not even reading anything, so I must get back to it.

Austin had a 4 day weekend .. tomorrow being the last night. Or today I guess I should say. My days and nights are running together as I am awake again in the middle of the night. This pain is just unbearable. I wish the doctor's could do more. I go see him again Thursday so am going to ask him about it.

There is just not much TV on at this time of the morning. I am watching Fresh Prince of Bel Air right now .... I just finished watching some recordings I had of The L Word and The New Adventures of Old Christine. Gotta love DVR.

Zach is feeling better so that is good. His throat still hurts but other than that, he seems to be doing better. So that makes me happy.

We haven't been doing much, Austin and me have just been hanging around the house while Zach is at work. I don't have the energy to do much, so we cuddle a lot.

Lost comes back Wednesday!!!!! I am so so excited :)

Anyway, til the next haunt ....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Ace of Cups drawing sounds promising hun! It will be good for you to reconnect with your spirituality.
I hope your Drs have some better answers for you on Thursday... you need some relief.
*hugs*

AwtemNymf said...

Hope you feel better soon chickie! It's not fun being sick. My hubby is sick right now :O(
Check out these blogs for give-aways and sign up if anything calls you :O)
OWOH. Anyone can sign up. Just blop along (blog hop). Participating blogs are the links on the right-hand side! Have fun & Good Luck! Lots of neat stuff!