Thursday, April 9, 2009

Catching up

In the middle of March, we went to dallas for my husband's brother's wedding ... it was nice. The hotel we stayed in was really cool. Plus it was good to see his family.

Other than that, not much has been going on. I was so stupid the other day, I went to get gas and then drove off with my gas cap on top of my car ... so now i have to buy another one. Stupid me.

I have been in a flare up so mostly been laying around and not doing a whole lot. Been watching a lot of TV and reading. Trying to study too.

I have a disability hearing on the 28th so I hope that goes well. I really need it to go my way. After over 2 years of fighting, I really am tired.

Austin is doing well in school. I just have to work on waking up earlier so that I can get him there by 7:30 ..... I have been lax in that department. Anyway, he is doing well and his teachers have nothing but good things to say about him so that is good.

I have some new shows to add to my list; these are now the shows I watch: House, Chuck, 24, Castle, NCIS, Lost, The Unusuals, The New Adventures of Old Christine, Terminator: The Sarah Conner Chronicles, Moonlight.

Anyway. that is the latest from here ... please leave me a comment I am missing you guys a lot!

'Til the next haunt ......

7 comments:

Lisa Frideborg said...

Fingers crossed for the disability hearing! Glad to hear your son is doing well at school. xx

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear Austin is doing well and good luck for the disability hearing. I have a new project and a some trips out being planned for the beginning of next month...weather permitting of course!...got me a birthday coming up during that week of outings too...gonna be 21 again!...lol

Take care love
Jan.

Anonymous said...

I miss you so much too!! Hope you are feeling better soon.
Good luck with the hearing - I hope everything goes your way.
Oh is The Unusuals good??

Cori said...

i miss you alot too Hunny .. So happy for Austin .. and my fingers crossed for the disability hearing .. im going to be blogging soon .. so watch out for that ok? Take care my dear .. love you lots ...
Cori xxx

AwtemNymf said...

Hi Sweetie- it sure has been a long time with the disability and I warned ya it would be. I've been with you since the beginning (holding your hand and encouraging you) Just keep being persistent and hopefully it will go in your favor! Hugs!!

AwtemNymf said...

Hi NeyNey- where are you? How are you? Thought of you and wanted to let you know that! Hope you're staying cool over there? It was hot this weekend but cooler (high 80'). Thank goodness it's not humid. I'm not ready for that just yet! I've been busy doing all kinds of things. House stuff and sewing!!
Miss ya!! ps- how'd the hearing go?
Love ya!! ~A~

Anonymous said...

Hya love, not heard from you in a while, hope every thing's ok...take care and drop by soon.
Jan