Saturday, July 11, 2009

Things Change

Austin is moving in with his Dad on August 8th for 1 year. I am going to miss him like crazy. But I think it will be good for both him and his dad.

I have been in and out of the hospital lately because I ran out of one of my meds and it made me system go wonky. I am feeling better now.

We went to see Zach's parents last weekend. They had come and picked up Austin and kept him for a week which was really nice. So we spent the 4th down in Port Lavaca.

Other than that not much has been going on. I am trying to get motivated to do my schoolwork but that is proving to be hard. I have some new books I want to read that I can't even get motivated to do. I am bored.

I got approved for disability! Within 60 days I will start receiving checks which will help us out a lot! So I am excited about that.

Well that is the latest from here, 'til the next haunt .......

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Renee love, good to here from you again, sorry to hear you've not been well though, hope you're doing better now. Glad ya finally got the disability sorted, it will certainly ease the money worries...pop by and say hi when ya get a minute...take care.

AwtemNymf said...

I'm so glad that you got approved for disability- I'm sure you will feel more at ease and not have to worry about finances as much! *breathes*
I knew you'd hang in there and I'm glad I encouraged you to NOT give up! Kudos!
Hugs!

Anonymous said...

Hi Renee, good news on the disability cheques !! My hubby has to be checked this onth and we will hear how much disability he will get. I know what you mean !!
Have a fabulous weekend !!!

Anonymous said...

Hi hun!!
I am so happy that you got approved!! I'm sure it will help ease some of your burdens. Hope you are feeling well... I can only imagine how much you will miss Austin - I hope the time passes quickly for you.
*hugs*
~J