Friday, February 13, 2009

Surgery

Well I am dowm to 144 so I have lost 8 pounds! Now if I could just keep this up I will be doing good. I am doing my home work outs, eating better and drinking more water.

So i took Austin to the dentist thinking it would just be a regular ole' cleaning, but the doc found 4 caveties .. two he took care of in the office and two he has to have surgery for. He needs caps on his permanent molars. My baby has to have surgery!:( We go to his regular doc Tuesday, then from there the surgical consulatant will call us with the surgery date and where we have to go. Zach will take off that day to be with me and to drive us since I don't drive in Austin.

On another note, I went out with an ex boyfriend last night to dinner. It was nice to see him agian, he paid for dinner and then we hugged goodbye. It was nice.

Anyway, that is the latest here .....

'Til the nect haunt ....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is awesome girlie!!! Keep up the good work!! I wish I could loose that much so quickly ;)

Aww poor Austin.

*hugs*
~J