Tuesday, March 10, 2009

The wish Card


I drew the 9 of cups this morning out of my Celestial Tarot deck. Since this is often called the "wish card", I was glad to stumble across it. It means overcoming something, meeting goals. Well I overcame my fear of starting my school work and took 2 exams already. I got a 100 and a 75 so not too bad. The next set of books have come in and I need to dive into them too. I think I am liking this card!

Austin is starting to feel better ... poor guy. Strep throat is terrible i know. But he has been going to school, so that is good.

I haven't been sleeping right again, the doc told me to take my meds that make me sleepy at night which I have been and now I have been waking up in the middle of the night. Like right now, it's 1:45am. Here is hoping that will change soon.

I haven't written anything else since Feb 11. Of course, I really haven't sat down to try either. Maybe I will try and tackle that tomorrow since I drew the 9 of cups.

Zach's overtime got cut at work so that means a big cut in our financial situation. I always knew this was going to happen because when he begins his school program in the fall (for radiology tech), I knew he was going to have to quit his current job and get a part time job instead. I just wasn't ready for it yet. Please say blessings for us regarding our money situation.

Anyway, that is the latest from here ... til the next haunt .....

3 comments:

Lisa Frideborg said...

Well done on your exams, Renee! Blessings of abundance coming your way! Be open to receive in unexpected ways... Gratitude brings in more abundance :)

Anonymous said...

Awesome job on your exams hun!!!
I'll be thinking of you guys -- I'm sure everything will work out financially *hugs*

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the exams hun...well done you! Glad to hear Austin is on the mend too.
I feel for ya with the money situation love, i'm in the same boat, i'm the only one bringing in any cash here and i can only work part time coz of the my health.

Wishing you improved health and wealth.

Jan.