Saturday, March 14, 2009

Failed

I failed a test miserably. Now I have to retake it in a few days. I need to slow down and pay attention to what I am doing. I need to do well at school.

I have been volunteering at this place called Shapely Shake Shack They sell Herbal Life products there and i am going to start selling them too. So wish me luck on that .. iwill have a website soon for those interested. They are great products.

Zach didn't get into to his radiology program for this fall term ... he got i nfor next fall term. So he is blah about that .. .he was hoping to get out of where he is working sooner than that. I feel bad and there is nothing I can do to make him feel better.

Austin is feeling much better, even went and spent the night at a friend's house last night. Zach and I had a date night. Zach also said that a co worker offered to watch Austin sometimes for us so we can have a night out. I thought that was cool because we need more than just the occassional night he spends at his friend's house.

Anyway, that i sthe lastest from here ... not all good news unfortunately.

'Til the next haunt ....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear about the test Renee love, but don't worry about it, it's not the end of the world, just try to focus a little more, make some time when you can be alone to study and just think about one thing at a time...good luck with the resit.

Christina said...

I am sure that the next test will go good! I used to get test jitters, and I almost always did horrible. If I had the chance to re-take, after I calmed down, I was usually good!
Big hugs!

Anonymous said...

Hey!...how's things?...just dropping by to say hi and see how ya doing. Thanks for the comments you left me recently too, they were much appreciated. I hope you and the family are well, have a great weekend love.

(((HUGS)))

Anonymous said...

Aww hun -- I'm sorry to hear about your test *hugs*
I'm sure you'll do better with the next one.