Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Moved!

We moved last week from a really crappy 2 bedroom 1 bath house that didn't have central air or a dishwasher ... to a 3 bedroom 2 bath house with cental air and a dishwasher!!! This whole place is open and bright and really makes me feel closer to the Goddess. The house itself is my inspiration!

Austin is doing really well at his Dad's .... there are kids his age at the apartment complex so he gets a lot of chances to play. Which is nice. He also plays with his step brother and step sister when they are there every other weekend. His grades in school are amazing! The lowest grade he has so far is an 80! I am so very proud of him and I miss him so much!

I re read The Red Book by Sera Beak on Sunday ~ Cover to cover. It was so spirtually enlighting that I felt charged up to get back into my Wiccan traditions.

Anyway, that is the latest from me ... Will post more soon!

'Til the next haunt ......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad things are going so well!
Glad to hear Austin is doing so good as well!

Cannot wait for the book!!
xoxo

Anonymous said...

Hi Renee !! It's great to hear you are living in a better home now.
It's great to hear Austin is doing so well, although I know it must be so hard for you.
I must look into that book you are talking about.
Have a wonderful weekend !!