Sunday, October 4, 2009

Facts about me

September 21 the world received meIn lovely Dallas, TexasNot only was I Daddy's little girlBut he was my safe haven
He was my hero and light That was dimmed in 1989 When he passed awayFrom heart complications His love is alive in me
My son is the most important person in the world Who has taught me patience, true love, and dedication He is my savior in every sense of that word
I was married before I wouldn't call it a mistake I just wouldn't call it wise But out of my time with him, I received the best gift My angel of a son Can't always trust your heart
I had a total hysterecomy in March 2004 Menopause at my age is a blast, let me tell you My medical issues are numerous But I learn to deal
I have bipolar, anxiety disorder, and fibromyalgia I take many meds a day and am not ashamed of it I say, whatever keeps me ticking, I will keep popping
I am independent, stubborn, and very set in my ways My priorities are finally mine With Austin being number one And the love of my life being number 2 I am on disability
I feel that my dreams are finally coming true With my roads certainly leading up And the bottom isn't coming out for once
And once I accepted I didn't need a significant other I found one, and my life's "bonus" is incredible
I am love with the TV shows Moonlight, Lost, CSI NY, NCIS and Psych I collecteverything on those shows And when they are on, I am not to be disturbed Other shows I love are CSI, Terminator:The Sarah Connor Chronicles, True Blood and Eastwick
Fave actors: Matthew Fox, Russell Crowe, Edward Burns, John Cusak Fave Actresses: Evangeline Lilly, Lena Headey, Jennifer Aniston, Olivia Wilde, Angelina Jolie, Elizabeth Mitchell, and Kate Winslet,Fave movies: Imagine Me and You, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind,Laurel Canyon, Brokedown Palace, Holy Smoke, White Oleander and many more
Music brings out the creative passion in me.I love Linkin Park, Delirium, Plumb, Lorenna McKennit, Evanescence, Jay-ZI like a variety, way too many to name here
I am a neat freak.I clean AT LEAST 3 or 4 times a week.Hey, some people pick up a drink.I pick up Windex.
I cannot stand to cook.But I can. And I will on occassion.
We live currently in a 3 bedroom house.Which I am loving decorating.
I am extrememly devoted and proud of my faith.My fave time of day is the morning -- where it is all quiet and I do my blessings.I used to be a "Night Owl" and I still ADORE the night and feel close it it.I am just sleeping more through it now. Thanks to some nifty medicine.
I am a Texas girl and thought I always would be.Now I am entertaining the notion of (eventually!) movingAnd I would LOVE a vacation to Hawaii I could kill 2 birds wtih one stone Enjoy a vacationAnd stalk the Lost set Hey, a girl can dream
Writing is my passion Without it, I would lose what is left of my mind.And we all know we do not want that.My poems are the very heart and soul of me and Getting them on paper releases the pent up words
I am not much of a phone talker.Unless it is to people I can't talk to in person
I LOVE to read Mostly books on my bathI am an avid collector
I have certain demons from my past I am finally free of No, I DID NOT run, I CHOSE to cut things off for my own sanity For safety, health and legal reasons.
There is no greater sounds than Austin's "I love you Mommy" or "Mommy, you are the best" I could write a book on just his words, but let's face it, this is supposed to be a list
I CANNOT STAND HYPOCRITES OR INTOLERANCE! I could never change my yesterdays Because they made my todaysMy head is often not 100% clear, but as least I have room to clear it out
My life's motto: To leave 2 marks: one with my pen, and one with my heart

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Renee !!
Nice to get to know you better ; )
Have a great day !!

Anonymous said...

Hi Renee love, good to hear from you again...hope all is well with you and the family. (((hugs)))

NatureNymph said...

Hi hun just wanted to say hi, I thought I would take a look at your blog, very very nice, I got it bookmarked, I am going to read it more in depth when I have the time. You seem a lot like me from what I seen :)
Hugs
Carrie/CoffeeDiiva

Anonymous said...

Just flying by to wish you a wonderful, witchy Halloween !!!!!
Have fun !!

Anonymous said...

Hey!...hope everything is ok, not heard from you in a while now an new post for ages...drop by soon, been merging my photo blog with my general daily blog...come see!

Sandy said...

Very well done - I enjoyed reading these hun! :)
Miss ya!