Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Reaching

After I get off work Friday, we are going to hit a couple of sales around here so I can get some more work clothes -- I really need some.

My friend, Dianne Sylvan, who is also my fave author, has drawn something really amazing .. it's up here at her Deviant art page .. you can order the print... I want one for Christmas! I feel bad, I was supposed to go to her birthday party last weekend but we couldn't get a babysitter. Maybe next year! I really miss seeing her.

Austin is continuing to do well on his medicine. Just today we were standing in McDonald's and he looked at me, smiling, and said, "Why am I so happy?" I told him the medicine is working and it makes me happy, too. He just gave me a hug. How amazing is that?!

This is a Tarot deck I am waiting for ~ here ~. So amazing!

Anyway that is the latest from me .... looking forward to my day off tomorrow for Thanksgiving.

'Til the next haunt .....

PS ~ Lost comes back January 21 ! I so cannot wait!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad Austins meds are working :)

Ohh Thanksgiving, that's right -- Happy Turkey Day!!!

And have fun shopping *hehe*

Marisha said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Don't eat too much turkey ;) !
Great about Austin sweetie :) .
I love those Tarot. I have the fairy ones myself ;) .
Aww, btw I can't leave the comment here using my blog URL, only using the blogger ID :(
Big hugs and take care sweetie!

AwtemNymf said...

That's a gorgeous print! Love the Goddess and Tree! I LOVE trees!
Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving?!! I'm stuffed silly :OP!
Hugs!!
~A~

Cori said...

You know hun i am so late responding to this !!! So sorry ... I hope you had a lovely Thanksgiving ??

Are the meds still helping Austin ? And how are YOU doing hun ? hows the job .. still going alright ?? I worry about my frineds . no matter how far away they are ...
Love you lots ...xxxx