Wednesday, October 22, 2008

The job is mine!

I got the job! I am so excited :) I start the 28th and I couldn't be happier! The first week is training in Austin which is about an hour away. I am going to carpool with someone else who is going so I won't have to drive which is good. I was nervous about that.

Thought I would list my faves here .. since I don't have much else to talk about ...

Fave actors:

1. James McAvoy 2. James Roday 3. James Franco 4. Timothy Olyphant 5. Matthew Fox

Fave Actresses:

1. Evangeline Lilly 2. Angelina Jolie 3. Kate Winslet 4. Kerri Russell 5. Lena Headey

Fave TV shows:

1. Lost 2. Psych 3. House 4. True Blood 5. Moonlight

Fave Movies:

1. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind 2. White Oleander 3. Laurel Canyon 4. Go
5. Heavenly Creatures

Fave bands/singers:

1. Linkin Park 2. Lacuna Coil 3. Within Temptation 4. 3 Doors Down 5. 3 Days Grace

'Til the next haunt ...

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woo Hoo!!
Congrats!! I am so very happy for you hun!!

I love James Franco too....
*hehe*

Dianna said...

If you're a Franco Fan, go here - heyfranco.blogspot.com and jamesfranco.proboards77.com

You won't be disappointed!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations and well done on getting the new job, good luck with the training hun...i know you'll sail through.

Cori said...

Whoohooo Renee I am soooo happy for you !!!! I will keep positive thoughts for you on this one !!
xxxCori ♥♥♥

Cori said...

hey Renee ... can you help me .. im trying to add a new 'background' that I found in the same place you did for your blog .. but i cant fig it out how to add it in !! Maybe you can help me this weekend if you can ... ?? Thanks bunches .. Cori xxx

Tracy said...

YAY!! I am sooo happy for you!!!

Anonymous said...

Renee, OMG, that's so good!! Congratulations! How did your first day of training go? Will you be working with the person you're riding with? 'Cause it might be nice to start out with someone you already know and like. Jobs at banks can be very hard to get, so another congrats!!

An hour drive plus work, and you need family time- you might be too busy for this, but if not, you've just been tagged.

*love and lots of hugs*

Christina said...

Wonderful on the job! Congrats!!

Unknown said...

Congrats, Hun
I am so happy to hear that you got a job. Hope all goes well with the training. ~ Hugs

Anonymous said...

Hya Renee love...hope the training went well and you had a great first day on the new job.
Blessed Samhain to you.