Monday, October 20, 2008

Now it seems I'm fading

I had a great job interview on Friday. It was at a bank and the hours of the job would be 10-2 Monday - Friday and some Saturdays from 9-1. I am so excited. The hours would be perfect for me and the bank is only about 5 minutes away. The lady who interviewed me said she was really impressed with me and that she really liked me. So that is a good sign. She said she would be making her decision Tuesday so I am nervous and awaiting tomorrow to come.

We went and saw Max Payne yesterday with Mark Wahlburg. It was okay, not that great. But it was good to get out. Then we went to Wal Mart and got a few things. Then later we went grocery shopping. I love Sundays, those are Zach's only days off so we usually spend it hanging out together. We also watched football. The Cowboys got beat bad and so did the Colts, another team I love. I love Peyton Manning so that is why I like the Colts.

Not much going on today, it's a quiet day. I have done dishes and some cleaning and that is about it. Tomorrow is my doctor's appointment which I am anxious for. Am going to talk to him about my depression and my back. So kill two birds with one stone there.

I hope that Austin has a better week in school. I really wish there was more I could do to help him, but there isn't. I went and had lunch with him Friday which he liked. I brought him McDonald's so he enjoyed that.

We have gotten some new Evangeline pictures the last couple of days so that has been good. She is so pretty. The pictures have been from her upcoming movie, Afterwards. I can't wait to see that movie! I hope it comes to the theater here. This is such a small town sometimes we don't get some movies, so I hope that Afterwards is one we will get. Also, The Sarah Conner Chronicles was ordered for the full season, so that is good news!

Leaving you with this song by Three Days Grace, "Take Me Under":

Now it seems I’m fadingAll my dreams are not worth savingI’ve done my share of waitingAnd I’ve still got nowhere else to goSo I wait for you toTake me all the wayTake me all the waySeems you’re wanting me to stayBut my dreams would surely waste awayAnd I still have nowhere else to goSo I wait for you toTake me all the wayTake me all the wayPush me underPull me furtherTake me all the wayTake me all the wayPush me underPull me furtherTake me all the wayTake me all the wayNow it seems you’re leavingBut we’ve only just begunAnd you’ve still got nowhere else to goSo I wait for you toTake me all the wayTake me all the wayPush me underPull me furtherTake me all the wayTake me all the wayPush me underPull me furtherTake me all the wayTake me all the wayAnd I’ve been waiting so longAnd I’ve been waiting so longAnd I’ve been waiting so longSo I wait for you toTake me all the wayPush me underPull me furtherTake me all the wayTake me all the wayPush me underPull me furtherTake me all the wayTake me all the wayAnd I’ve been waiting so longAnd I’ve been waiting so longAnd I’ve been waiting so longSo I wait for you toTake me all the wayTake me all the way

'Til the next haunt .....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad the interview went well! I hope you get a call tomorrow with good news!!!
*hugs*
~Jacq

Anonymous said...

Well done on the interview, i'll be keeping fingers crossed for you, it sounds like just the job...nice hours and close to home, i hope you get it luv.
Good luck with the doctors too!

Take care (((hugs)))

Anonymous said...

W00t! Now I'm on the edge of my chair, waiting for them to tell you when you can start!

My son and I want to see Max Payne, but we're more of a wait-for-the-DVD family. I hope your back is pain-free soon, and that the doctor has some answers for the depression. xoxo