Monday, October 13, 2008

Think I'm going to cry, don't know why

Texas won! We watched the Texas/OU game Saturday and yay Texas won 45-35. I was so happy. The Cowboys lost in overtime on Sunday. They gave it up ... should have won. Our weekend was filled with football.

Saturday I went and got my hair cut ... it's cute. It's shoulder length now, pretty short. But I like it, much more manageable.

I applied at a hotel and a bank, so am waiting to see if I hear back from either one of them. I hope that I do. I am going tomorrow to apply at another bank. I am trying that is for sure.

My depression is really starting to get the better of me. I have been down for a while now and I am not sure how to get back up. I am trying and Zach is being so great. I just don't know what to do ...

Leaving you with a song from Ani DeFranco ~ "Cradle and All":

fourteenth street and the garbage swirls like a cyclonethree o'clock in the afternoon and i am going homef-train is full of high school studentsso much shouting, so much laughterlast night's underwear in my back pocketsure sign of the morning aftertake me hometake me home and leave me therethink i'm going to cry, i don't know whythink i'm going to sing myself a lullabyfeel free to listenfeel free to starei live in new york, new york the city that never shuts upin the daylight everything is so goryyou can hear snatches of stranger's sorry storiesand i moved there from buffalo but that's nothingthe trico plant moved to mexicoleft my uncle standing out in the coldsaid here's your last paycheck have fun growing oldtake me hometake me home and leave me therethink i'm going to cry, i don't know whythink i'm going to sing myself a lullabyfeel free to listenfeel free to starerockabye babyin the tree topwhen the wind blowscradle will rockwhen the bough breaksthe cradle will falland down will come babycradle and allyouth is beautymoney is beautyhell, beauty is beauty sometimesit's the luck of the drawit's the natural lawit's a jokeit's a crimei was boredyou were boredit was a meeting of the mindsnow it's three in the afternoon and i can't leave too soonsaying thank you, i had a nice timetake me hometake me home and leave me therethink i'm going to cry, i don't know whythink i'm going to sing myself a lullabyfeel free to listenfeel free to starerockabye babyin the tree topwhen the wind blowscradle will rockwhen the bough breaksthe cradle will falland down will come babycradle and allmaybe i'll live my whole lifejust getting bymaybe i'll be discoveredmaybe i'll be colonizedyou could try to train me like a petyou could try to teach me to behavebut i'll tell you, if i haven't learned it yeti ain't gonna siti ain't gonna staytake me hometake me home and leave me therethink i'm going to cry, i don't know whythink i'm going to sing myself a lullabyfeel free to listenfeel free to stare

'Til the next haunt .....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw, you need to put something uplifting in that CD player! How about some Enya?! And then get out in the sunshine. Worries prefer to eat at people far away from the sunshine. I'm thinking of you, hoping you get one of those jobs, and that you like it. And I'd sure like to see that haircut!

OMG- the Cowboys actually lost one? They're a great team. Handily beat the Packers last month. *cries*

Anonymous said...

Aww hun I think it's awesome that you are getting your name out there job-wise. One of these job will be the perfect one for you! *hugs* Hope things start to look up for you... Chell is right try some happy music *hehe*
*hugs*