Thursday, January 1, 2009

2009

Well happy new year! I can't believe it's 2009 already. I hope this year is a great one and I am determined to make it that way. I am going to reconnect with my spirituality this year, I have strayed away from it and I need to embrace it once again and get close to the Goddess. That is why I am re reading Dianne Sylvan's book The Circle Within. That always inspires me.

I am missing Austin ... he is still at his dad's for the holidays. We pick him up Sunday and I cannot wait!

We went out for New Year's last night for a couple of hours. The place we went was crowded and there were no places to sit. We still had fun, though. We got home before midnight and watched the ball drop on TV. It was nice to celebrate quietly.

I am also determined to blog more this year ~ so expect to see more of me!

'Til the next haunt ....

3 comments:

AwtemNymf said...

Hi Sweetie- I'm glad to see that you plan to blog more! Woohoo! I fell asleep at 8'ish on the Eve and was OUT!!! Hubby tried to wake me up @ 11 p.m. but I wouldn't budge! *blush*
Yep- 2009- another year!
Hugs & Faerie Dust!

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year Renee love...not made any resolutions but i do plan on getting this house finished if it kills me...lol...also determined to get back out there with my camera (i've really missed that)and get my family tree updated, i too intend to try and blog more often.
All the best for 2009, may the Lord and Lady bless you with the most wonderful year in every way.

(((hugs)))...Jan.

Anonymous said...

Happy new year sweetie!!
I want to blog more this year too... We can support each other in that goal *hehe*
*hugs n luvs*