Sunday, January 25, 2009

A Sigh

Well remember my friend that I spoke of that hadn't talked to me in years because of a mistake ... well we talked today and it was so nice. She said it was water under the bridge now and to not even worry about it. So that was nice.

Just got back from seeing Underworld : Rise of the Lycans. I thought it was okay. It wasn't too long which was nice. Zach thought it was alright. It was just nice to go to a movie together. Austin is at a friend's house. The same friends spent the night here last night so I had 3 kiddos here .. I really have to admire anyone that has more than one kiddo ... I couldn't do more than one full time I don't think. So kudos to you parents out there ~ you have more strength than me.

The doc gave me a new med for my fibromyalgia ~ Lyrica. It's supposed to help greatly. So far I think it's helping, you have to build up to it. So I am taking it like the directions say and I will let you know how well it does. I just hope that this is the answer to all of the pain. I can't take much more of this pain.

Anyway, that is the latest from me ....

'Til the next haunt .....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to see that movie.. I'll likely wait til it's out on DvD though...
Hopefully those meds will be just what you need to get back to normal *hugs*
Yes -- 3 kids can be quite a handful!! *lol*

Kim said...

Seems like there is a lot of that resolving past stuff lately, huh?! ::hugs::