Thursday, January 15, 2009

now I Tremble

I have been feeling very statalgic lately. I remembered my best friend's phone number that I had when I was younger. The relationship ended when I didn't show up to her wedding. The guy I was dating at the time was very controlling and abusive and wouldn't let me go. So the friendship dissolved and it's been 5 years and I have not talked to her. I called her today and left her a message so we will see. Hopefully maybe she will call back.

I have been awake since 11pm last night and I am still not tired. My body is physically hurting and exhausted but I just can't get to sleep.

I have been studying the Tarot and trying to learn to read cards. The goal is for me to start doing readings online. I am fascinated by it and I found an amazing forum ~ Aeclectic Tarot ~ with some amazing information on there and the people are just so nice!

I am going to breakfast tomorrow with a friend of mine, Lisa. She is going to pick me up at 8. I am excited, I don't get to see her too often and I don't get out of the house much either so this will be nice.

Well I guess that about wraps up the latest from me ... leaving you will a song, by All that Remains .... "Behind Silence and Solitude":

you face me in silence and hope is in your eyesunspoken yet pleading you wait for my replyalone now i tremble in want of your embracelet not tears fall for me, let me show the waydon't know why you have such belief in mto justify this i'd try eternallyi will not forget what you've done for meshed not a tear i'll be with you endlesslyhow i wish i could saywhat you want to hearlong ago i swore that i'd always keep you neari know now it seems like my vow was empty thenbut in time you will see i'd do it all againi lie back close my eyes againthe dreams are theremy last chance slipped awayyou'll never know i caredi count this with reason as most of my regretnow i hope you can see that i will not forget

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww it would be nice to re-connect with your friend.. hopefully she calls your back.
*hugs*