Monday, January 12, 2009

Terminated

That is what happened at my job today ... I was terminated. For missing too many days of work. I can't help it that I was sick .... the manager and everyone were crying ... they didn't want me to go but those are the rules. Meh. I don't know what I am going to do now .... I have been trying to get disability for a couple of years now and going to try even harder now. I have a call in to my lawyer.

On a good note, Kate Winslet won TWO Golden Globes last night ~ I couldn't be happier!

The Giants lost their football game so they are out of the playoffs now ... I really wanted them to win! I love Eli Manning, the quaterback. So I am sad about that.....

Anyway, will post more soon, just gotta process this all in my head .......

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww hunnie - I'm so very sorry
*hugs*

AwtemNymf said...

*hugs you tight* Hang in there hun! you know I'm here for you anytime!
Hugs *squuuueeezzzeeee*
~A~

Lisa Frideborg said...

Sorry to hear you got terminated. Thanks for visiting my blog and adding me to your blog roll. Hope you get some good news soon. Keep smiling... Hey, the Universe might need you for bigger and better things! Hugz

Anonymous said...

Awww, i'm so sorry you lost your job hun,i know how much you enjoyed it, hope you have more look getting disability, at least now you can prove you are unable to work and hold down a job because of being sick, this may well be just how it was supposed to happen....chin up love, it will all work out for the best.

(((hugs)))
Jan.