Saturday, January 17, 2009

Flare ups and Sickness

I haven't been sleeping lately. I am in a flare up and it's killing me :( I will be glad when this passes.

Austin won student of the month for january. I took lots of pics and when I get them downloaded I will post them here. This is a big accomplishment for him, a really huge deal. I am so proud!

Zach is getting sick so he has been resting all day. .. so have I. We are a pair aren't we?!

The L Word premieres Sunday ~ I am so excited. Psych came back last week and Lost comes back Wednesday. I cannot wait!

Anyway, that is about it for now ... just wanted to do a quick post. Hope that you are all doing well.

'Til the next haunt ......

4 comments:

AwtemNymf said...

Awww- sorry you're both sick. My hubby just got sick last night and he's not the best or patient patient in the world when he's sick :O(. *lol*
Yayyy for Austin to be awarded Student of the Month. Awesome! I'm proud of him too!
Hugs & Hope ya'll feel better soon!
Hugs!
~A~

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry to hear you are sick and so is Zack !! I hope you will both be feeling better soon.
Congratulations with Austin, that is so great !!!
Have a great day !!

Anonymous said...

Congrats, Austin!!!!!!!
Way to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Awesome job Austin!!!
Can't wait to see those pics!!!